Last Updated: 13/12/2017
Author: Michelle Roberts Tags: Christmas; Sutton Coldfield; Things To Do; Festive Season; Estate Agents; Hazelwoods; Family;
Whether you’re a Christmas loving Elf or a complete Scrooge, like it or not, the festive season is well and truly upon us!
So, we’ve compiled a list of Christmassy ideas and local events going on around Sutton Coldfield to keep you entertained between all that port, cheese and turkey.
- Santa’s Grotto at Gracechurch shopping centre – The ultimate must if you’ve got kids!
- Wrap up warm and take a winter walk in Sutton Park or Kingsbury waterpark. – An excuse for you to wear your new Christmas jumper and the kids to try out their new bikes!
- Movie nights – We all know that most Christmas TV can be a bit, well, recycled... But let’s face it, the old classic Christmas films are an absolute festive must! Or why not get into that boxset you’ve been meaning to get around to?
- Winter clear out – A ‘pre-spring-clean’! Why not? It’s therapeutic and you’ll feel better for it! If you didn’t wear it this summer you won’t wear it next either…
- Treat yourself to a relaxing Spa day at Moor Hall Hotel and Spa – You deserve it!
- Take the kids for a day out to see the animals at Broomey Croft Childrens Farm (Bodymore Heath) or Ash End House Childrens Farm (Tamworth)
- Do some festive baking– Christmas pudding, gingerbread men, chocolate yule log… yummm! Get the kids involved or give them out as presents
- The Night Before Christmas at Duke Street Church Sutton Coldfield - Saturday 16th December, 10:30am-11:30am and 2:00pm- 3:00pm.
- Christmas Party at The Boat Inn Sutton Coldfield - Friday 15th December, 7:00pm
- ‘Jack and the Beanstalk’ At Sutton Coldfield Town Hall - 13th - 29th December
- Christmas Eve Breakfast at Buzzards valley (Drayton Bassett) or the BeanGreen Café (Mere Green) – Sunday 24th December
Relax and have fun this Christmas!
Love Hazelwoods x