As a growing agent in Sutton Coldfield we are often the second agent out to a property that is not selling for one reason or another. This is a challenge we love and selling properties is what we specialise in!
I am happy to report that it is very rarely the vendors or the property itself that is at fault when a house is not selling so put those worries aside.
Firstly, ask yourself these key questions?
· How does my property look on Rightmove?
· How does my property look against the competition on Rightmove?
· Could the marketing of my home be better? (Photographs, Floorplans etc.)
· If I was looking for a new house, would I view my house?
· Has my house been advertised on social media?
· When was the last time my house was featured in the Sutton Observer?
· When was my last viewing and was the feedback constructive from my agent?
More often than not a fresh approach, good local knowledge and a positive attitude from your estate agent is all you need to get things moving again.
The choice to instruct a new or second agent is very important and could be vital to get you moving as stagnating in today’s property market costs time and money.
We have a number of testimonials (Click Here) from vendors and buyers alike that have loved the service they have received from Hazelwoods. We have also won multiple awards based on our service including the British Property Awards!
We’re always delighted to help, even if we were not the first choice so put your trust in us.
To arrange your free market appraisal please contact the office on 0121 294 6735. Alternatively, if you would just like more information about Hazelwoods contact the team, (Harriet, Michelle or Paula) and we would be more than happy to have a confidential chat.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
-Team Hazelwoods x